VSDA '”ATTISTIBA'” company organized courses and seminars:
"First aid program guidelines"
- November 20, 2012 at. 9:30
- December 12, 2012 at. 9:30
- January 17, 2013 at. 9:30
(places are limited)
"Maintaining in social and nursery schools"
- November 20, 2012 plkst.13: 00
- December 11, 2012 plkst.13: 00 (complete group)
- January 23, 2013 plkst.13: 00
(places are limited)
"Psychiatry at school and pre-school for nurses"
- January 2013 (date to be confirmed)
The Centre of Further Education and Professional Qualification of the Higher School of MANAGEMENT and SOCIAL WORK “Attīstība” ensures adults with opportunities of life-long learning and programs of re-qualification. The goal of the Centre is to implement the programs of professional perfection, professional further education and adult interest education.
The tasks of the Centre are the following:
- In cooperation with the prorector of the scientific work of HSMSW “Attīstība” create the strategy of further education and professional perfection of the Higher school;
- To ensure the elaboration, licensing, implementation, actualization and accreditation of the programs of further education and qualification programs;
- To ensure the elaboration of requirements and indicators of quality of the elaboration, licensing, implementation, actualization and accreditation of the programs of further education and qualification programs;
- To follow the changes in the legislation regulating international business and social work, researching the wishes and requirements of clients on a regular basis;
- To implement the analysis and improvement of contents of programs, basing on modern requirements, changes in the legislative documentation and wishes of clients;
- To create and maintain cooperation with institutions working in international business and social sphere;
- To promote the raising of teacher professional level;
- To ensure advertising and actual information on the opportunities of further education and professional perfection;
- To analyze the performance of the Centre, basing on quantitative and qualitative indicators;
- Implementing the tasks mentioned, to take into account the requirements of regulating documentation.